All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe devices described in Advanced MOS-Gated Thyristor Concepts are utilized in microelectronics production equipment, in power transmission equipment, and for very high power motor control in electric trains, steel-mills, etc. Advanced concepts that enable improving the performance of power thyristors are discussed here, along with devices with blocking voltage capabilities of 5,000-V, 10,000-V and 15,000-V. Throughout the book, analytical models are generated to allow a simple analysis of the structures and to obtain insight into the underlying physics. The results of two-dimensional simulations are provided to corroborate the analytical models and give greater insight into the device operation.
- Author(s)B. Jayant Baliga
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/09/2011
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight992 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.