All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's stringent design requirements and difficult-to-machine materials such as tough super alloys, ceramics, and composites, have made traditional machining processes costly and obsolete. As a result, manufacturers and machine design engineers are turning to advance machining processes. These machining processes utilizes electrical, chemical, and optimal sources of energy to bind, form and cut materials. El-Hofy rigorously explains how each of these advanced machining process work, their machining system components, process variables and industrial applications, making this book the perfect guide for anyone designing, researching or converting to a more advance machining process.
- Author BiographyHassan El-Hofy is a professor in the Mechanical Engineering Department of Qatar University and an associate editor for Qatar Engineering Journal. He is also the chairman of the College Accreditation Committee (ABET) for the Mechanical Engineering Department and has 50 research papers related to nonconventional as well as hybrid machining processes.
- Author(s)Hassan Abdel-Gaward El-Hofy
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note70 illustrations
- Weight539 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.34
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.