All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Conference on Advanced Materials, Structures and Mechanical Engineering 2015 (ICAMSME 2015) was held on May 29-31, Incheon, South-Korea. The conference was attended by scientists, scholars, engineers and students from universities, research institutes and industries all around the world to present ongoing research activities. This proceedings volume assembles papers from various professionals engaged in the fields of materials, structures and mechanical engineering.
- Author BiographyDr. Mosbeh R. Kaloop, PhD, MsC, BsC, is a senior structure and civil engineer. He has been an assistant professor within the Faculty of Engineering at Mansoura University since 2010. His principal research interests are in sensor fusion and signal processing for structures health monitoring and geodetic positioning, surveying engineering and structural deformation monitoring and analysis. From 2010 he teaches the courses Surveying Engineering applications and Theory of Error Analysis and Construction Equipment and Methods of undergraduate and Computer Applications of postgraduate students. He also teaches training courses Steel Structure Design, Inspection, Maintenance & Durability and blast resistance building at Haward Technology Middle East from 2011. He has published more than 20 papers mainly for the civil and structural health monitoring and serves as a reviewer in more than 8 scientific journals and evaluator for ERAfrica funded researcher. He is currently a visiting professor in the Civil and Environmental Engineering department at Incheon National University, Republic of Korea.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight861 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byMosbeh Kaloop
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.