Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition, w in two parts, has been significantly reorganized and many sections have been rewritten. This first part, designed for a first year of graduate algebra, consists of two courses: Galois theory and Module theory. Topics covered in the first course are classical formulas for solutions of cubic and quartic equations, classical number theory, commutative algebra, groups, and Galois theory. Topics in the second course are Zorn's lemma, canical forms, inner product spaces, categories and limits, tensor products, projective, injective, and flat modules, multilinear algebra, affine varieties, and Grobner bases.
- Author BiographyJoseph J. Rotman, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, IL, USA.
- Author(s)Joseph J. Rotman
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- Series TitleGraduate Studies in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.