All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the latest information in intelligent vehicle control and intelligent transportation. Detailed discussions of vehicle dynamics and ground-vehicle interactions are provided for the modeling, simulation and control of vehicles. It includes an extensive review of past and current research achievements in the intelligent vehicle motion control and sensory field, and the book provides a careful assessment of future developments.
- Author(s)Fei-Yue Wang,Li Li
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/01/2007
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight824 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.