Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $97.47Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $89.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
a??Mario Hewardta??s Advanced .NET Debugging is an excellent resource for both beginner and experienced developers working with .NET. The book is also packed with many debugging tips and discussions of CLR internals, which will benefit developers architecting software.a??
a??Jeffrey Richter, consultant, trainer, and author at Wintellect
a??Mario has done it again. His Advanced Windows Debugging (coauthored with Daniel Pravat) is an invaluable resource for native code debugging, and Advanced .NET Debugging achieves the same quality, clarity, and breadth to make it just as invaluable for .NET debugging.a??
a??Mark Russivich, Technical Fellow, Microsoft Corporation
The Only Complete, Practical Guide to Fixing the Toughest .NET Bugs
Advanced .NET Debugging is the first focused, pragmatic guide to tracking down todaya??s most complex and challenging .NET application bugs. It is the only book to focus entirely on using powerful native debugging tools, including WinDBG, NTSD, and CDB, to debug .NET applications. Using these tools, author Mario Hewardt explains how to identify the real root causes of problemsa??far more quickly than you ever could with other debuggers.
Hewardt first introduces the key concepts needed to successfully use .NETa??s native debuggers. Next, he turns to sophisticated debugging techniques, using real-world examples that demonstrate many common C# programming errors.
This book enables you to
- Make practical use of postmortem debugging, including PowerDBG and other a??power toolsa??
- Understand the debugging details and implications of the new .NET CLR 4.0
- Master and successfully use Debugging Tools for Windows, as well as SOS, SOSEX, CLR Profiler, and other powerful tools
- Gain a deeper, more practical understanding of CLR internals, such as examining thread-specific data, managed heap and garbage collector, interoperability layer, and .NET exceptions
- Solve difficult synchronization problems, managed heap problems, interoperability problems, and much more
- Generate and successfully analyze crash dumps
A companion web site (advanceddotnetdebugging.com) contains all sample code, examples, and bonus content.
- Author Biography
Mario Hewardt, senior development lead at Microsoft, has pioneered Windows system-level development for more than a decade. He currently leads a development team that builds ground-breaking online IT management solutions. Hewardt is coauthor of Advanced Windows Debugging (Addison-Wesley, 2008).
- Author(s)Mario Hewardt
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/11/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width179 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34