Advanced Operative Dentistry: A Practical Approach by Elsevier Health Sciences (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $117.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $133.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis Elsevier title is a Pageburst product which provides you with the printed volume plus an e-book. Pageburst (formerly Evolve eBooks) allows you to quickly search the entire book, make tes, add highlights, and study more efficiently. Buying other Pageburst titles makes your learning experience even better: all of the eBooks will work together on your electronic 'bookshelf' so that you can search across your entire electronic library. Advanced Operative Dentistry: A Practical Approach is a brand new volume that addresses the use of fixed prosthodontics in a single handy reference source. Prepared by editors and contributors of international rewn, this volume places unique emphasis on the biological basis of effective treatment planning by describing the diagsis, aetiology, risk assessment and preventive management of diseases and disorders and how these factors are integral to predictable long-term patient outcomes. Advanced Operative Dentistry: A Practical Approach also gives clear advice on the selection and use of modern dental materials and describes how teeth are prepared - and to what extent - for indirect restorations such as crowns, bridges, veneers, inlays and onlays. The book also explores the use of complex indirect fixed prosthodontics which brings with it specific issues of restoration design, retention and occlusal management. Recognising that great deal of emphasis is placed on aesthetic dentistry by patient and dentist alike, this text also discusses factors which can impact upon aesthetics and how the aesthetic demands of patients can be met in a realistic and ethical manner. Clearly written and fully illustrated throughout, this practical step-by-step guide will be ideal for undergraduate dental students, vocational trainees and practitioners undertaking post-graduate exams.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Ricketts qualified at Guy's Hospital Dental School, now GKT Kings College, in 1986. Following an Oral Surgery House Officer post and two years in general practice he returned to Guy's Hospital to study for an MSc in conservative dentistry. During this period his main research interest in cariology and, in particular, its diagnosis and appropriate management began which led to the award of a PhD in 1995. David has since published widely in his research area and in other aspects of restorative dentistry and his research has led to collaboration with colleagues in numerous European countries and the USA. In 1999 David moved to Dundee and was promoted to Senior Lecturer / Honorary Consultant in Restorative Dentistry in 2003. In 2006 he became Leader of the Section of Operative Dentistry, Fixed Prosthodontics and Endodontology at Dundee Dental School and in 2008 he was awarded a personal Chair in Cariology and Conservative Dentistry. Professor David Bartlett is Head of Prosthodontics at Kings College London Dental Institute. His research interest in tooth wear, particularly dental erosion, began with his PhD completed in 1995 which investigated the relationship between reflux disease and dental erosion. David has published over 70 research articles on dental erosion and other restorative subjects in National and International dental and medical journals. He has supervised four PhD's, 20 MSc's and been successfully awarded nearly half a million pounds in grant income. David has written three books and a number of chapters on prosthodontics.
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication06/06/2011
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Out-of-print date26/04/2013
- Content NoteApprox. 566 illustrations (525 in full color)
- Weight567 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Ricketts,David W. Bartlett
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.