All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe two-part, fifth edition of Advanced Organic Chemistry has been substantially revised and reorganized for greater clarity. The material has been updated to reflect advances in the field since the previous edition, especially in computational chemistry. Part B describes the most general and useful synthetic reactions, organized on the basis of reaction type. It can stand-alone; together, with Part A: Structure and Mechanisms, the two volumes provide a comprehensive foundation for the study in organic chemistry. Companion websites provide digital models for students and exercise solutions for instructors.
- Author(s)Francis A. Carey,Richard J. Sundberg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/10/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvanced Organic Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3964 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, 27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2039 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine64 mm
- Edition Statement5th Corrected ed. 2007. Corr. 2nd printing 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.