Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents state-of-the-art techniques for surgery of the craniovertebral junction and cervical spine. It provides concise explanations of the underlying principles of each technique and insights into the unique issues in pediatric surgery. With this complete resource, you will gain the solid foundation in surgical concepts necessary to make critical clinical decisions as well as the technical kwledge and confidence to carry them out. Highlights include: Detailed explanations illuminating the links between embryology and rmal and abrmal development of the craniovertebral junction and cervical spine In-depth discussion of the issues and techniques involved in both atlantoaxial and occipitocervical surgery in children An entire chapter devoted to managing craniocervical conditions of patients with Down Syndrome An examination of traumatic injuries of the craniocervical junction in children More than 100 step-by-step illustrations demonstrating key surgical techniques This readily accessible text will be a valuable asset in the library of physicians managing and treating craniocervical conditions, from the most experienced pediatric neurosurgeon to residents in the early stages of their careers.
- Author(s)Douglas Brockmeyer
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication17/10/2005
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Noteapprox 111 illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.