All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionSince the days of Von Dutch, hot rod and motorcycle enthusiasts have used pinstripes both as stand-alone art, and as a compliment to a flame or graphic paint job. The best way to learn is from someone who does it all day, and this book highlights 12 top pinstripe artists and their work, each chapter on a separate project, start to finish, from initial design to complete finish. There is full advice from the artist answering all the questions frequently asked: how do you load paint on a brush? How much paint to use? Why use this method, that type of brush? This is a comprehensive book that airbrush practitioner can afford to miss!
- Author BiographyBest known for motorcycle titles like How to Build a Chopper and How to Build a Cheap Chopper, how-to author Tim Remus is also the author of custom painting books like Advanced Airbrush Art and fabrication titles like Ultimate Sheet Metal Fabrication. Today the former auto mechanic runs a small publishing company, Wolfgang Publications, located in Stillwater Minnesota. Some of his personal projects include a recently finished 250-tire soft-tail and an old Henry J hot rod he says may never be finished.
- Author(s)Timothy Remus
- PublisherWolfgang Publications
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationStillwater, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWolfgang Publications
- Content Note500 Colour
- Weight494 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- metalmantools21 Sep, 2016by
Great book if you know at least a little about pinstriping so you can understand the applications. I am a beginner and really enjoyed it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.