All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a systematic and comprehensive treatment of recent developments in efficiency analysis, this book makes available an intuitive yet rigorous presentation of advanced nparametric and robust methods, with applications for the analysis of ecomies of scale and scope, trade-offs in production and service activities, and explanations of efficiency differentials.
- Author(s)Cinzia Daraio,Leopold Simar
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Productivity and Efficiency
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.