All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this DVD, Dave Celenta concludes his three level rock rhythm guitar course with challenging rhythm work in the styles of funk/rock, fast boogie blues, slow blues/rock, jazz/rock, and heavy metal. Techniques and topics covered are fast electric and acoustic strums, palm muting, string muting, scratch strumming, riff rhythms, seventh and ninth chords, power chords, and bar chords. Dave demonstrates each example, then breaks them down into smaller sections for learning. Transcription booklet included.
- PublisherCenterstream Publishing
- Date of Publication25/02/2005
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenterstream Publishing
- Weight91 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Running Time60
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.