All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe culmination of the AIAA Self Study Series on modeling and simulation (M&S) is this course on high fidelity aerospace simulations. If you have mastered Peter Zipfel's previous publications, or if you are a professional working in M&S, you will profit from this interactive training on advanced aerospace systems in C++. In 20 Labs you learn how to formulate the six-degrees-of-freedom equations of motion over the WGS-84 rotating elliptical Earth and study the aerodynamics, propulsion, and flight controls of a hypersonic ascent vehicle. Then you insert a transfer vehicle into orbit, and release an interceptor that rendezvous with a space station or intercepts a satellite. You use 17 progressively more complex simulations that model such advanced systems as INS, GPS with Kalman filter, star tracker, rendezvous, and intercept guidance with phased array seeker. You will be rewarded with a sophisticated simulation of a three stage hypersonic vehicle with orbiting space station and ground tracking radar, as well as Matlab(R) m-files for flight controller design. This course builds on two other self-study courses entitled Building Aerospace Simulations in C++, Third Edition and is followed by Fundamentals of Six Degrees of Freedom Aerospace Simulation and Analysis in C++, Second Edition. All three complement Peter Zipfel's textbook Modeling and Simulation of Aerospace Vehicle Dynamics, Third Edition published in the AIAA Education Series. You may picture yourself in the classroom at the University of Florida with students who have used the same material to earn three graduate credits. All you need is this course, the textbook, the Visual C++ compiler (free Express version from Microsoft) and a Windows based PC (32 or 64 bit). You can download the complimentary CADAC4 which contains CADAC Studio for plotting. This second edition has been upgraded to the latest CADAC++ framework and Microsoft C++ compiler. All PowerPoint slides are w in PDF format. The instructions come alive with over 650 training charts. A total of 150 hands-on exercises will help you explore the simulations and check your progress against the provided solutions. Once completed, you will have mastered most key components of advanced aerospace simulations. This CD is sold for individual use only and may t be installed on a network or multi-user computer.
- Author(s)Peter Zipfel
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLibrary of Flight
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.