All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile measuring the effectiveness of solar cell materials may t always be practical once a device has been created, solar cell modeling may allow researchers to obtain prospective analyses of the internal processes of potential materials prior to their manufacture.Advanced Solar Cell Materials, Techlogy, Modeling, and Simulation discusses the development and use of modern solar cells made from composite materials. This volume is targeted toward experts from universities and research organizations (engineers, physicists, chemists) as well as young professionals (engineers, physicists, chemists, PhD students, master students) interested in pursuing different subjects regarding advanced solar cells.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byLaurentiu Fara,Masafumi Yamaguchi
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.