All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the spirit of stick fighting, revealing many secrets, advanced techniques, and dealing with the various techniques unique to long sticks. Written by the Grandmaster of the Togakure-ryu school of Ninjutsu, this book helps the readers to gain an insight into the true spirit of martial arts. Hatsumi-sensei is the author of the best-selling Stick Fighting' in which he explains the basic techniques of fighting with short sticks, and the recent Way of the Ninja; he is Grandmaster of the Togakure-ryu school of Ninjutsu.'
- Author BiographyAfter progressing through various martial arts, Masaaki Hatsumi found his life's mentor, Takamatsu Toshitsugu, and studied under him for the next fifteen years. Hatsumi became the 34th Grandmaster of Togakure-ryu Ninjutsu and eight other arts, which he unified into the Bujinkan system. While traveling the world, teaching thousands of individual students as well as law enforcement agencies, he received numerous accolades from politicians and spiritual leaders of many nationalities. He has also worked as a professional osteopath, acted in a popular television series, and was the Chairman of the International Department of the Japan Literary Artists' Club. Hatsumi is the author of many of Kodansha's best-selling martial arts books.
- Author(s)Masaaki Hatsumi
- PublisherKodansha America, Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKodansha America, Inc
- Content Note1
- Weight565 g
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.