All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Techlogies in Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks collects selected papers from the 7th China Conference on Wireless Sensor Networks (CWSN2013) held in Qingdao, October 17-19, 2013. The book features state-of-the-art studies on Sensor Networks in China with the theme of Advances in wireless sensor networks of China . The selected works can help promote development of sensor network techlogy towards interconnectivity, resource sharing, flexibility and high efficiency. Researchers and engineers in the field of sensor networks can benefit from the book. Xue Wang is a professor at Tsinghua University; Li Cui is a professor at Institute of Computing Techlogy, Chinese Academy of Sciences; Zhongwen Guo is a professor at Ocean University of China.
- Author BiographyDr. Wang's research areas include cyberphysical systems, precision measurement and smart sensor technologies wireless sensor networks measurement systems, computational intelligence, medical imaging processing, intelligent maintenance and fault diagnosis. Until now, he has published more than 200 papers in international journals and conferences. Dr. Wang is the author of 3 books entitled Wireless Sensor Networks Measurement System , Measurement Intelligent Information Processing and Modern Intelligent Information Processing: A practical Approach . And he has co-authored 4 other books. Prof. Zhongwen Guo is the Vice President of Information Science and Engineering Institute of OUC (Ocean University of China). He is also the chairman of IEEE P1851 working group. In addition, He is a member of China Computer Federation Technical Committee on Sensor Network (CCF TCSN) and Network and Data Communications (CCF TCCOMM). In the past few years Prof. Guo has been a member of expert tank on ocean information techniques domain of the national high technology program 863 and on digital ocean domain of the national program 908. Li CUI graduated from TSINGHUA University in 1985 and received her Ph.D. Degree from the University of Glasgow, UK, in 1999. She received The 100 Talents Program of CAS award in 2004 and is currently a Professor and the leader of an interdisciplinary research group at the Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Her current research is focused on sensor technology and wireless sensor network system applications which span wide crossed technical areas. She has undertaken more than 30 research projects. A number of practical WSN systems have been built for environmental monitoring including the system deployed in the Forbidden City for relic protection, the algae bloom monitoring system on Lake Tai and wetland ecological environment monitoring system in Dafeng Nature Reserve, JiangSu Province.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number295
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note220 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight777 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byLi Cui,Xue Wang,Zhongwen Guo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.