All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvanced Theory of Constraint and Motion Analysis for Robot Mechanisms provides a complete analytical approach to the invention of new robot mechanisms and the analysis of existing designs based on a unified mathematical description of the kinematic and geometric constraints of mechanisms. Beginning with a high level introduction to mechanisms and components, the book moves on to present a new analytical theory of terminal constraints for use in the development of new spatial mechanisms and structures. It clearly describes the application of screw theory to kinematic problems and provides tools that students, engineers and researchers can use for investigation of critical factors such as workspace, dexterity and singularity.
- Author BiographyJingshan Zhao is a leading machine design, mechanical systems and robotics researcher at China's prestigious Tsinghua University. He has received numerous awards for doctoral excellence in China over the past decade, including the New Century Excellent Talents in University Award in 2009 from the Education Ministry of China. He has contributed to more than 40 articles in international journals, is an editorial board member of the Journal of Machinery and Automation, and is the regional editor for Asia of The Open Mechanical Engineering Journal.
- Author(s)Fulei Chu,Jingshan Zhao,Ning Ma,Zhijing Feng
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 120 illustrations
- Weight950 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.