All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn Advanced Transact-SQL for SQL Server 2000, authors Itzik Ben-Gan and Thomas Moreau explore the powerful capabilities of Transact-SQL (T-SQL). Ben-Gan and Moreau offer solutions to common problems encountered using all versions of SQL Server, with a focus on the latest version, SQL Server 2000. Expert tips and real code examples teach advanced database programmers to write more efficient and better-performing code that takes full advantage of T-SQL. The authors offer practical solutions to the everyday problems programmers face and include in-depth information on advanced T-SQL topics such as joins, subqueries, stored procedures, triggers, user-defined functions (UDFs), indexed views, cascading actions, federated views, hierarchical structures, cursors, and more.
- Author BiographyItzik Ben-Gan is a senior SQL Server instructor and consultant with 10 years of experience in networking, development, databases, and data warehousing. He is a popular columnist and contributing editor for SQL Server Magazine. Highly certified, he is also a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer + Internet (MCSE+1), a Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), a Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), and a Microsoft SQL Server Most Valuable Professional .
- Author(s)Itzik Ben-Gan,Tom Moreau
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1379 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.