Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionVibrational biomedical spectroscopy, near field methods and many aspects of associated biophotonics have advanced significantly in recent years. Diagstic and progstic tools based on these new techlogies have the potential to revolutionise our clinical systems leading to improved patient outcome, more efficient public services and significant ecomic savings for healthcare providers and society. This meeting brings together scientists researching vibrational spectroscopy and the development of clinically relevant diagstic tools to discuss the current challenges and emerging opportunities in this field.
- Author BiographyFaraday Discussions documents a long-established series of Faraday Discussion meetings which provide a unique international forum for the exchange of views and newly acquired results in developing areas of physical chemistry, biophysical chemistry and chemical physics. The papers presented are published in the Faraday Discussion volume together with a record of the discussion contributions made at the meeting. Faraday Discussions therefore provide an important record of current international knowledge and views in the field concerned. The latest (2012) impact factor of Faraday Discussions is 3.82.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication08/07/2016
- Series TitleFaraday Discussions
- Series Part/Volume Number187
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Weight1094 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.