Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $247.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $108.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Fifth Edition, Advanced Visual Basic 2010 helps those who are familiar with the fundamentals of Visual Basic 2010 programming harness its power for more advanced uses. Coverage of sophisticated tools and techniques used in the industry today include various database, ASP.NET, LINQ, WPF and Web Services topics. After studying the book and completing the programming exercises, students should be able to create small- to medium-sized Windows and Web applications that use databases. They will also gain essential concepts in object-oriented programming, event-driven programming, and test-driven development. Each subject is presented in an understandable style that makes this book a leader in the field.
- Author BiographyKip Irvine holds a M.S. degree in Computer Science from University of Miami. He taught computer programming at Miami-Dade College for 17 years, and then at Florida International University for the last 10 years. He has written programming textbooks for Addison-Wesley and Prentice-Hall, covering subjects such as Assembly Language, C++, Visual Basic, and COBOL. His books have been translated into Russian, Korean, Chinese, Polish, and French. He briefly worked as a software developer in the industry. Tony Gaddis taught computer programming languages, operating systems, and physics at Haywood Community College in North Carolina. He was selected as the North Carolina Community College Teacher of the Year in 1994, and received the Teaching Excellence award from the National Institute for Staff and Organizational Development in 1997. Tony has also provided training to companies and agencies, including NASA's Kennedy Space Center. He is a best-selling author of numerous computer programming textbooks for Addison-Wesley Publishing, covering topics such as Alice, Java, C++, C#, Visual Basic, and algorithms.
- Author(s)Kip R. Irvine,Tony Gaddis
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Out-of-print date22/01/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1302 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.