All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the reviews: This book is intended for an assembly production house setting, appropriate for management, designers, chief operators, as well as wirebond production engineers. Operational issues such as specifying and optimizing wire and automatic bonders for a product line are included. The book is very good with visual explanations for quick grasping of the issues. In addition, the fundamental metallurgical or mechanical root causes behind material and process choices are presented. The book has a clear prose style and a very readable font and page layout. The figures, although effective, are simply low resolution screen prints from a personal computer and thus have aliasing and fuzziness. This book has excellent overall tutorial and eugh description of wire and bonding equipment so the reader could specify and negotiate correctly for with suppliers. The majority of the book dwells on establishing the bonding process for a particular product; determining the window of adjustments. The book ends with discussions on establishing quality metrics and reliability assurance tests. Each chapter of the book includes eugh tutorial information to allow it to alone with little need to page backwards. A short but good reference section is at the end. If you have t read a wirebonding book, or the one you read 10 years ago was borrowed and never returned, w is the time to buy this book. ( CMPT Newsletter, June 2005)
- Author(s)Shankara K. Prasad
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1155 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.