Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis second volume on a popular topic brings together the works of scholars working on the latest techniques, standards, and emerging deployment on living in the age of wireless communications and smart vehicular systems. The format of this work centers on four themes: driver and driving environment recognition, telecommunication applications, ise reduction, dialogue in vehicles. Will interest researchers and professionals working in signal processing techlogies, next generation vehicle design and networks for mobile platforms.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/03/2007
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHuseyin Abut,John H.L. Hansen,Kazuya Takeda
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.