All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the academic and theoretical side of the profession in the areas of financial accounting, accounting education and auditing. The articles in this series range from empirical, to analytical, to the development of techlogies.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAdvances in Accounting
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byPhilip M. J. Reckers
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.