Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains a collection of survey papers in the areas of algorithms, lan- guages and complexity, the three areas in which Professor Ronald V. Book has made significant contributions. As a fonner student and a co-author who have been influenced by him directly, we would like to dedicate this book to Professor Ronald V. Book to hor and celebrate his sixtieth birthday. Professor Book initiated his brilliant academic career in 1958, graduating from Grinnell College with a Bachelor of Arts degree. He obtained a Master of Arts in Teaching degree in 1960 and a Master of Arts degree in 1964 both from Wesleyan University, and a Doctor of Philosophy degree from Harvard University in 1969, under the guidance of Professor Sheila A. Greibach. Professor Book's research in discrete mathematics and theoretical com- puter science is reflected in more than 150 scientific publications. These works have made a strong impact on the development of several areas of theoretical computer science. A more detailed summary of his scientific research appears in this volume separately.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication28/02/1997
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDing-Zhu Du,Ker-I Ko
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.