All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains the proceedings of the 2005 ADPD conference and is unique in that it deals t only with issues related individually to Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease, but also with the integration of these and other related diseases. The most up-to-date techniques and research findings are illustrated in this volume, which covering topics from immulogy, neuroscience, and pharmacology to genetics and molecular biology. Possible future developments in the treatment of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's Diseases are also covered.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Behavioral Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number57
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight789 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAbraham Fisher,F. Stocchi,Israel Hanin,Maurizio Memo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.