All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series aims to provide authoritative and comprehensive reports in the analytical procedures used by scientists in geochemistry, geology, oceagraphy, cosmochemistry, archaeometry and related studies. The essays cover a broad range of chemical and physical techniques.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication21/02/1996
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleAdvances in analytical geochemistry
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 2
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight655 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Volume editorMarian Hyman,Marvin W. Rowe
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.