All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume presents a selection of in-depth studies and state-of-the-art surveys of several challenging topics that are at the forefront of modern applied mathematics, mathematical modeling, and computational science. These three areas represent the foundation upon which the methodology of mathematical modeling and computational experiment is built as a ubiquitous tool in all areas of mathematical applications. This book covers both fundamental and applied research, ranging from studies of elliptic curves over finite fields with their applications to cryptography, to dynamic blocking problems, to random matrix theory with its invative applications. The book provides the reader with state-of-the-art achievements in the development and application of new theories at the interface of applied mathematics, modeling, and computational science. This book aims at fostering interdisciplinary collaborations required to meet the modern challenges of applied mathematics, modeling, and computational science. At the same time, the contributions combine rigorous mathematical and computational procedures and examples from applications ranging from engineering to life sciences, providing a rich ground for graduate student projects.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- Series TitleFields Institute Communications
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byIlias S. Kotsireas,Roderick Melnik
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.