Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series on advances in artificial intelligence in ecomics, finance and management, this first volume discusses such topics as: artificial neural systems; the ecomic theory foundation for neural computing systems; and neural network of managerial judgement; among other topics.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/07/1994
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in artificial intelligence in economics, finance & management
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Out-of-print date03/08/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Volume editorAndrew B. Whinston,John D. Johnson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.