All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnantioselective synthetic methods are t only in the forefront of chemical and pharmaceutical research but activity in this area is constantly increasing. It is stimulated by the urgency to obtain drugs or compounds of medicinal interest as single anantiomers, and the keeness to synthesize natural products in nracemic form. This volume presents seven chapters from pioneers and authorities in this rapidly expanding field.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- Series TitleAdvances in Asymmetric Synthesis
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlfred Hassner
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Save on Other
- AU $34.04Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.45
- AU $27.12Trending at AU $28.71
- AU $17.94Trending at AU $27.21
- AU $18.68Trending at AU $20.98
- AU $14.22Trending at AU $25.85
- AU $22.86Trending at AU $25.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.