All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn important challenge brought to chemical engineering by new emerging techlogies, in particular then by na and bio techlogies, is to deal with complex systems that cant be dealt with and cant be fully understood on a single scale. This volume provides a framework for thermodynamic and kinetic modeling of complex chemical systems.
- Author BiographyGregory Yablonsky has been involved in mathematical modeling of chemical processes, in particular processes of heterogeneous catalysis, for over 30 years. He is an author of more than 200 papers and 6 books on these topics.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleAdvances in Chemical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 39
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorD. H. West,Gregory S. Yablonsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.