CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book presents original research results on the leading edge of chemistry research. Each article has been carefully selected in an attempt to present substantial research results across a broad spectrum. Topics discussed include advances in birum reactions; water structure modification by different perturbations; reduced graphene oxide/dimensionally controlled Fe2O3 composite; polyammonium derivatives of (thia)CalixArene; prebiotic origin of biomolecules; intensification of nitric acid formation under the effect of hydrogen peroxide cavitation; numerical modeling of bubble growth in the solution gas drive process in heavy oil reservoir; and photosensitized generation of singlet oxygen from Re(I) complexes.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight678 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byJames C. Taylor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.