All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 48 of Advances in Child Development and Behavior includes chapters that highlight some the most recent research in the field of developmental psychology. Each chapter provides in-depth discussions, and this volume serves as an invaluable resource for developmental or educational psychology researchers, scholars, and students.
- Author BiographyJanette B. Benson is an Associate Dean, Morgridge College of Educationan and Associate Professor in the Psychology Department at the University of Denver. She recently served for five years as the Director of the University-wide Office of Academic Assessment and co-chaired the successful University reaccreditation. Dr. Benson's expertise is in cognitive and sensorimotor development in infancy and early childhood, and her research has been funded by the National Science Foundation, the National Institutes of Health, The MacArthur Foundation and the March of Dimes. Dr. Benson has published several articles, book chapters and has edited or co-edited several books, including The Encyclopedia of Infancy and Early Childhood Development. She has been the recipient of several awards and honors, including the University of Denver Scholar - Teacher of the Year (1993), the 2000 CASE Colorado Professor of the Year, a Carnegie Scholar, a Fellow of the Association for Psychological Science, member of the Board of Directors of Shortridge Academy, and the serial editor of Advances in Child Development and Behavior.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Child Development and Behavior
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorJanette B. Benson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.