All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe eight papers in this, the first volume in the series, cover collection management, resource sharing, legal issues and education. They are aimed primarily at practitioners, but at the same time, they should be useful for administrators, educators and students.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleAdvances in Collection Development & Resource Management
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byThomas W. Leonhardt
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.