Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cryogenic Engineering Conference celebrated its Silver Anniversary at the 1979 Conference held at Madison, Wisconsin. For many it provided an opportunity to reminisce about the first Cryogenic Engineering Conference convened at the National Bureau of Standards in Boulder, Colorado and also about the many following conferences and advances that had been reported at these conferences. It is difficult to realize that the first Cryogenic Engineering Conference was held before the advent of multilayer insulation, the space age, large-scale LNG Operations and superconductivity applications. The evolution of these activities has been carefully recorded in past volumes of the Advances in Cryogenic Engineering. * Once again, the Cryogenic Engineering Conference is happy to have had the International Cryogenic Materials Conference cohost this meeting at the University of Wisconsin. Collaboration between these two conferences has proven to be mutually beneficial by providing the cryogenic engineer with an in-depth exposure to materials properties, selection, and utilization to complement the exposure to new applications and design concepts. The papers presented at this joint conference as part of the International Cryogenic Materials Conference will be published as Volume 26 of the Advances in Cryogenic Engineering.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleAdvances in Cryogenic Engineering (Closed)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1471 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byK. D. Timmerhaus
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.