All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for scientists who have an interest in deciphering the molecular mechanisms for sequence recognition of DNA. This title covers the methods that have general applicability to small molecules as well as oligomers and proteins. It includes examples that provide general principles involved in sequence recognition.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication24/06/1992
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleAdvances in DNA Sequence - Specific Agents
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight745 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byLaurence Hurley
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.