All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractically every crime w involves some aspect of digital evidence. This is the most recent volume in the Advances in Digital Forensics series. It describes original research results and invative applications in the emerging discipline of digital forensics. In addition, it highlights some of the major technical and legal issues related to digital evidence and electronic crime investigations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number242
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note242 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight570 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byPhilip Craiger,Sujeet Shenoi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.