All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book comprises the first volume of papers presented at the Sixth World congress of the Ecometric Society in Barcelona in August 1990. With papers from the world's leading specialists, it gives the reader a unique survey of advances in ecomic theory.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/02/1995
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconometric Society Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 20
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note37 b/w illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJean-Jacques Laffont
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.