All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first of three volumes containing edited versions of papers and commentaries presented in invited symposium sessions of the Eighth World Congress of the Ecometric Society. The papers summarize and interpret recent key developments and discuss future directions in a wide range of topics in ecomics and ecometrics. The papers cover both theory and applications. Written by leading specialists in their fields these volumes provide a unique survey of progress in the discipline.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconometric Society Monographs
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.35
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus.
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byLars Peter Hansen,Mathias Dewatripont,Stephen J. Turnovsky
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.