All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is clear that electron transfer chemistry is w one of the most active areas of chemical study. Advances in Electron Transfer Chemistry has been designed to allow scientists who are developing new kwledge in this rapidly expanding area to describe their most recent research findings. This volume will serve those interested in learning about current breakthroughs in this rapidly expanding area of chemical research.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication20/04/1999
- Series TitleAdvances in Electron Transfer Chemistry
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byPatrick S. Mariano
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.