All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe International Conference on Energy, Environment and Materials Science (EEMS2015) was held in Guangzhou, China, from August 25 - 26, 2015. EEMS2015 provided a platform for academic scientists, researchers and scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results within the fields of energy science, energy techlogy, environmental science, environmental engineering, motivation, automation and electrical engineering, material science and engineering, the discovery or development of energy, and environment and materials science.
- Author BiographyYeping Wang was born in Jiangsu province, China, and obtained a master degree in the mechanics department of Shanghai Jiaotong University in 1986. After graduation, he taught at the School of Mechanical Engineering of Tongji University, where he obtained professorship in 2000. Prof. Wang's main interests are mechanic design and fabrication and tribology. In April 2014, he served as assistant dean and member of the academic committee at the School of Mechanical Engineering, Tongji University. At present, he has published over 100 EI indexed papers and 23 SCI indexed papers.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2016
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight1610 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edited byJianhua Zhao,Yeping Wang
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.