All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis latest volume includes contributions on the latest advances in energy research. Chapters include research on a Multi Agent System (MAS) design for fault location, isolation and service restoration (FLISR) in power distribution systems; coalbed methane (CBM) reservoirs in China, their properties and strategies in which to reduce formation damage; a comprehensive review of energy sources; energy efficiency and ways to alleviate environmental impacts of the building sector; small-scale energy converters; current conditions, limitations and opportunities of existing carbon dioxide emissions; progress on tidal current techlogy in the UK and elsewhere as well as key design issues and options; and finally, the occurrence and properties of Mongolian bitumius coal which is presented and discussed in relation to its characterisations, petrography, pyrolysis and minerals.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight528 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byMorena J. Acosta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.