All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers leading-edge research in a cross-section of fields centering on engineering applications including current research data on mathematical evaluation of the nighttime boundary layer heights and plume dispersion under calm conditions; adsorption refrigeration; hardware acceleration unit-based signal processing reconfigurable through software; mathematical modeling of the MEMs behavioral performance by the system identification theory; dynamics and control for spacecraft electromagnetic docking and formation; natural and active flow control assisted building ventilation of the future; mechachemical cleavage of DNA by ultrasound; properties of aluminum and copper materials welded by cold pressure welding; and model predictive control of a binary distillation column.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight696 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byVictoria M. Petrova
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.