All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many years w Enterprise Information Systems have been critical in helping businesses successfully navigate the global market. The development that started with design and implementation of integrated systems has evolved to incorporate a multitude of perspectives and ideas. The Enterprise Information Systems functionality extends from principally an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system to a portfolio of standard systems including CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems and SCM (Supply Chain Management) systems. Advances in Enterprise Information Systems II is divided into seven thematic sections, each exploring a distinct topic. In Concepts in Enterprise Information Systems the authors present new concepts and ideas for the field. Cases in Enterprise Information Systems introduces studies of enterprise information systems in an organizational context. Business Process Management is one of the major themes within enterprise information systems and Designing Enterprise Information Systems discusses new approaches to the design of processes and system and also deals with how design can be taken as a specific perspective. Enterprise Information Systems in various domains features generic studies that contribute to advancing the practical kwledge of the field as well as towards Global issues of Enterprise Information Systems . Finally, in Emerging Topics in Enterprise Information Systems , new techlogies and ideas are explored. Cloud computing in particular seems to be setting the agenda for future research in enterprise information systems. The book will be invaluable to academics and professionals interested in recent developments in the field of enterprise information systems.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight975 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byCharles Moller,Sohail Chaudhry
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.