All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series covers leading-edge research focusing on the environment, including current research data on UHI's impacts on aquatic environments; the use of the lichen genus rhizocarpon in lichemetric dating with special reference to holocene glacial events; environmental problems, place elites and counter elites in depopulated rural areas; fumonisin in Zambia and neighbouring countries in a changing climate; major features on brazil's legislative policy in uranium production and related environmental aspects; dissolved 222rn and 226ra in groundwaters of guarani aquifer system and serra geral aquifer at Ribeiro Preto City, Sao Paulo state, Brazil; ambient air conditions and emergency department visits in Vancouver; evaluation of urban heat island effect using modis remote sensing data of Guangzhou, China; changes in 2-de protein profile of white and red clover leaves in response to waterlogging stress and recovery; and spatial decision support systems integrating ecohydrology in limited water resources regions.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight566 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byJustin A. Daniels
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.