All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis series covers leading-edge research focusing on the environment, including current research data on the impact of forest capy structure on simulations of atmosphere-biosphere NOX exchange; numerical simulation of CO2 sequestration in saline aquifer influenced by heterogeneous capillary pressure and wettability; the estimation of riverine nutrient fluxes from an urban watershed in New Jersey; a field survey on the Iberian Peninsula; pollution characteristics and potential ecological risk assessment of heavy metals in river sediments based on calculation of pollution indices; rainfall patterns and the relation to atmospheric circulation in Northern Patagonia; a case study of a dry deciduous forest in Kratie, Cambodia; a case study on wastewater management in Nepal; methane interactions with an atmospheric moisture; anthanides and actinides in soils of Khibiny-Lovozero Province; safer irrigation techlogy adoption under uncertainty perception in Ghana; and na biomaterial for decontamination of carcigenic metal from waste water.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight594 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byJustin A. Daniels
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.