All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book comprehensively reviews research on new developments in all areas of food chemistry/science and techlogy. It covers topics such as food safety objectives, risk assessment, quality assurance and control, good manufacturing practices, food process systems design and control and rapid methods of analysis and detection, as well as sensor techlogy, environmental control and safety.
- Author(s)Sabu Thomas
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1460 g
- Width165 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edited byLaura B. Iturriaga,Pablo Daniel Ribotta,Sabu Thomas,Visakh P. M.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.