Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Genetics Research presents original research results on the leading edge of genetics discovery. Each article has been carefully selected in an attempt to present substantial research results across a broad spectrum. In this continuing series compilation, the authors present and discuss patent roadmap for the biosensor space; avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder in a female patient affected by Marfan syndrome; optimising oil production in B. napus by gene stacking; periodontitis; gemic imprinting and the brain: neuron-specific switching of gene expression at imprinting regions; and pharmacogemics focusing on phase two metabolising enzymes.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight498 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byKevin V. Urbano
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.