All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of genetics is rapidly evolving, and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in our kwledge of genetics. This series continually publishes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
- Author BiographySchool of Medicine, University of California at San Diego, USA Dr. Jay Dunlap works at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. Dr. Stephen Goodwin works at the University of Oxford.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Genetics
- Series Part/Volume Number80
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byTheodore Friedmann,Jay C. Dunlap,Stephen F. Goodwin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.95
- AU $19.54Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $32.25Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $11.14Trending at AU $14.18
- AU $15.04Trending at AU $16.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.