Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe global shortage of effective business leaders makes urgent the search for new insights about the nature of global leadership and the best means of developing such leaders. This text is a response to this urgent need. The rapid globalization of the ecomy places business leaders in new and demanding international settings and requires them to work across cultures. Volume 3 of Advances in Global Leadership presents original papers on the psychology of global leadership and the development of international and global leaders. Chapters are authored by academics, business leaders and consultants throughout the world who bring their various insights into global leadership.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication10/04/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Global Leadership
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight769 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPeter W. Dorfman,William Mobley
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.