All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionAdvances in Group Processes publishes theoretical, review, and empirically-based papers on group phemena. The series adopts a broad conception of 'group processes' consistent with prevailing ones in the social psychological literature. In addition to topics such as status processes, group structure, and decision making, the series considers work on interpersonal behaviour in dyads (i.e. the smallest group). Contributors to the series include t only sociologists but also scholars from other disciplines, such as psychology and organizational behaviour.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication05/06/1997
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Group Processes
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight661 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Volume editorBarry Markovsky,Lisa Troyer,Michael J. Lovaglia
- Series Edited byEdward J. Lawler
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.